Construction is underway of the redesigned pedestrian bridge linking Yerba Buena Gardens over Howard Street and is scheduled to open in Winter 2018.
There’s no better place in San Francisco to take your kids for a safe, clean day of fun than the children’s playground at Yerba Buena Gardens
Today, Yerba Buena Gardens (YBG) is part of an 87-acre, one-of-a-kind environment that has been recognized as one of the top 30 urban parks in America. YBG combines a mixture of housing, open space, cultural facilities, children’s facilities, a convention center, and commercial development. (more…)
YBG Carousel to be closed through April/May 2014 for major restoration. Yerba Buena Gardens historic hand-carved carousel built by craftsman Charles Looff in 1906 and considered a masterpiece of American art will be undergoing long-scheduled improvements to ensure that it will be operating for another 100 years for all ages to marvel at and enjoy. […]
Join us for the third annual Yerba Buena Night on Saturday, October 12 from 6 p.m.-10 p.m. for an exciting, eclectic and free outdoor evening festival of music, art, dance and performances. (more…)
As part of the next phase of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)’s expansion project, the museum has gone beyond its walls and directly into the community with extensive off-site programming. (more…)
The Yerba Buena Gardens Festival celebrates arts and culture with free community programming that seeks to enhance the quality of parks and open spaces in the San Francisco Bay Area. Artistic excellence, inclusion, and diversity are at the core of the YBG Festival’s mission. (more…)
Located in the heart of San Francisco’s downtown cultural, convention and shopping district, Yerba Buena Gardens (YBG) offers visitors a one-of-a-kind experience as a vibrant, green and ever-changing open space. (more…)
Sign up for YBG Email Updates
- Yerba Buena Gardens Businesses and Attractions Open During Pedestrian Bridge Construction May 1, 2017
- A children’s playground like no other in downtown SF. April 13, 2017
- Why you should add YBG to your bucket list. October 27, 2014
- Bay Area Summer Bucket List: 100 Kid-Friendly Ideas: […] 42. Ride the carousel in Yerba Buena Gar...
- San Francisco for Kids – Today's Dad: […] each place has a cool poster that explai...
- Discovering San Francisco secret gardens and secluded public open spaces: […] can go up some stairs above the center f...