Visit the Yerba Buena Gardens Map for all venue locations →
Hours and Admission.
Yerba Buena Gardens is open daily to the public from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Admission is FREE for everyone.
Park Rules & Regulations.
In order to keep the Gardens enjoyable for everyone, the following uses are not allowed:
- Swimming, Wading or Bathing
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Feeding of birds and animals
- Riding Bicycles
- Flying Kites
- Team Sports
- No wheeled conveyances including: Skateboard, Roller Skates, Roller Blades and Carts
Adherence to the San Francisco Park Code is required. No violations will be allowed including:
- Feeding of birds/animals prohibited – Sec.5.07
- Towing of non-permitted parking – Sec. 6.02
Postings of the YBG Park Rules and Regulations are located throughout the property.
Thank you for your cooperation and respecting all park rules.