YBG Carousel to be closed through April/May 2014 for major restoration. Yerba Buena Gardens historic hand-carved carousel built by craftsman Charles Looff in 1906 and considered a masterpiece of American art will be undergoing long-scheduled improvements to ensure that it will be operating for another 100 years for all ages to marvel at and enjoy. […]
Tag Archives | carousel
Share this from Yerba Buena Gardens
By Abraham Dover on November 1, 2013 in
YBG’s Creativity Carousel will be reopened and re-dedicated as the Leroy King Carousel on Saturday May 17th, 2014.
Yerba Buena Garden’s historic, hand-carved carousel built by craftsman Charles Looff in 1904 and considered a masterpiece of American artistry (more…)
Sign up for YBG Email Updates
- A children’s playground like no other in downtown SF. April 13, 2017
- YBG is seeking qualified resources for an elevator overhaul + modernization program July 12, 2016
- Why you should add YBG to your bucket list. October 27, 2014
- San Francisco for Kids – Today's Dad: […] each place has a cool poster that explai...
- Discovering San Francisco secret gardens and secluded public open spaces: […] can go up some stairs above the center f...
- How to (almost) live at a museum - Feeds van DiG.nl: […] works by Diego Rivera and Gustavo Montoy...