Celebrate the creative and innovative spirit of San Francisco at a hands-on, family-friendly event in the Yerba Buena Children’s Garden. The Yerba Buena Gardens Festival and the Yerba Buena Community Benefit District are the event hosts.
Yerbsa Buena Gardens visitors of all ages are invited to:
- Enjoy live clowning performances | by Unique Derique
- Experience MoAD in the Classroom | A Museum of the African Diaspora’s art-based visual literacy program
- Fog Painting | Apply science and watercolor painting to create a foggy explosion
- City Lights Cyanotypes | See your cityscape go from day to night as we explore with cyanotype paper
- Fuzzy City | Design a felt city at our fuzzy engineering table
- How High Can it Go? | Engineer a building that pushes the limits of gravity + conduct structural testing at the wind and earthquake stations
- Slime Time! | Experiment with different ingredients to create your own slime
- Parachutes and Flying Machines | Design and test your own parachutes and flying machines using a zipline
- Join Toca Boca | Surprise hands-on activity in Co-Lab!
This event is FREE
thanks to the support of the Yerba Buena Community Benefit District
Creativity Festival activities will be held in the Yerba Buena Children’s Garden.
General admission to the Children’s Creativity Museum is $12.95 for ages two and older.
We look forward to a day of great fun and creativity and we hope to see you there too.