Join us for the third annual Yerba Buena Night on Saturday, October 12 from 6 p.m.-10 p.m. for an exciting, eclectic and free outdoor evening festival of music, art, dance and performances. (more…)
About Jan DreesAs Operations Manager at Yerba Buena Gardens, Jan Drees oversees all day to day activities at YBG including maintenance, facilities and security of the diverse gardens area. Jan and his YBG team coordinate resources and keep this one-of-a-kind urban destination running to provide and exceptional experience for over 4.5 million visitors a year. Connect with Jan on Twitter.
Author Archive | Jan Drees
As part of the next phase of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)’s expansion project, the museum has gone beyond its walls and directly into the community with extensive off-site programming. (more…)
The Yerba Buena Gardens Festival celebrates arts and culture with free community programming that seeks to enhance the quality of parks and open spaces in the San Francisco Bay Area. Artistic excellence, inclusion, and diversity are at the core of the YBG Festival’s mission. (more…)
Sign up for YBG Email Updates
- Yerba Buena Gardens Businesses and Attractions Open During Pedestrian Bridge Construction May 1, 2017
- A children’s playground like no other in downtown SF. April 13, 2017
- Why you should add YBG to your bucket list. October 27, 2014
- San Francisco for Kids – Today's Dad: […] each place has a cool poster that explai...
- Discovering San Francisco secret gardens and secluded public open spaces: […] can go up some stairs above the center f...
- How to (almost) live at a museum - Feeds van DiG.nl: […] works by Diego Rivera and Gustavo Montoy...