Today, Yerba Buena Gardens (YBG) is part of an 87-acre, one-of-a-kind environment that has been recognized as one of the top 30 urban parks in America. YBG combines a mixture of housing, open space, cultural facilities, children’s facilities, a convention center, and commercial development. (more…)
About Abraham DoverAbraham Dover is the Special Projects Manager for Yerba Buena Gardens. Abraham began working with the children and families who visit the Play Circle 7 years ago and now oversees a broad variety of activation and educational programs throughout the park, including our Garden Guides and Learning Garden Programs.
Author Archive | Abraham Dover
YBG Carousel to be closed through April/May 2014 for major restoration. Yerba Buena Gardens historic hand-carved carousel built by craftsman Charles Looff in 1906 and considered a masterpiece of American art will be undergoing long-scheduled improvements to ensure that it will be operating for another 100 years for all ages to marvel at and enjoy. […]
Sign up for YBG Email Updates
- The Best Happy Hour and Tea in SF. August 3, 2017
- Yerba Buena Gardens Businesses and Attractions Open During Pedestrian Bridge Construction. May 1, 2017
- A children’s playground like no other in downtown SF. April 13, 2017
- Bay Area Summer Bucket List: 100 Kid-Friendly Ideas: […] 42. Ride the carousel in Yerba Buena Gar...
- San Francisco for Kids – Today's Dad: […] each place has a cool poster that explai...
- Discovering San Francisco secret gardens and secluded public open spaces: […] can go up some stairs above the center f...